Lincoln Plumbing & Heating (“Lincoln Plumbing & Heating”, “we”, “us”, “our”), the data controller, are committed to always protect the privacy and security of our online visitors/customers. We recognise the importance of using this information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation.
- Contact details including email address and name as well as company name.
- Where we rely on consent to send marketing communications, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our customer services department or updating your marketing preferences online or through the unsubscribe link sent through our marketing emails.
Purposes for which your personal data is used
- Sending you email newsletters
- Undertaking customer research
- Understanding how our customers interact with our websites and personalising their repeat visits
- Determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising
- Responding to queries and complaints
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes
- To carry out contractual obligations entered between you and us
What is a cookie?
- The right; to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right; to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right; to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right; to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances. Once you have given us instruction to delete your data, we will liaise with our partners to ensure your details are deleted from all systems. This can take up to 72 hours to be completed and written communication will take place to confirm.
- The right; to stop direct marketing messages
- The right; to complain to your data protection regulator
We try to do everything possible to ensure that complaints do not occur, however, if you feel that your complaint is justified, you can do this in the following ways.
Email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to talk a member of our customer service team via telephone, this can be done by calling 01522 704704
How to Disable Cookies
Chrome – Please click here to see how to disable cookies within Google Chrome
Safari – Please click here to see how to disable cookies within Safari
Firefox – Please click here to see how to disable cookies within Firefox
Internet Explorer – Please click here to see how to disable cookies within Google Chrome
Apple Devices – Please click here to see how to disable cookies for Safari on an Apple Device
Android – Please click here to see how to disable cookies within the Android Browser